April 27, 2021
April 27, 2021
- Talent can now add links and documents to promote and showcase their work to hiring managers! Talent can add up to 4 links at the top of their profile. On the Showcase section, there is no limit on the amount of links/documents a talent can add. Hiring managers will see the talent’s links and documents on the candidate dashboard in the order details page and on the talent pusher.
- Based on feedback we’ve gathered, there can be confusion regarding the onboarding progress and the talent profile completion progress bar. Workers may not know what to complete first. As an enhancement, we’ve removed the talent profile completion progress bar out of the Actions section. Only onboarding items will show on the Actions section up top.
- SN will now collect the worker Legal Name and Name during onboarding moving forward. Many workers have a name that is different than their legal name and it’s important to capture the names correctly for compliance and so workers feel respected.
– Form W-4, Form I-9, state-specific forms and employer forms will have the worker’s Legal Name
– If the worker’s Name is different than their Legal Name, the Legal Name will be specified on the talent profile, engagement pusher and talent pusher
– The Engagements page and Talent page will have the worker’s Name listed on the Kendo grids
– When completing page 2 of a worker’s Form I-9, we are showing the Legal Name and Name to the person completing the I-9
– SN notifications sent to workers will have the worker’s Name
- When creating a form in SN, all the different name fields are now part of the available fields to add to a form.
- Outdated company approvals can now be deactivated by internal users. An approval tied to a job description, order or engagement that’s still pending approval cannot be deactivated, the user will receive an error message. Deactivated approvals are listed under the Deactivated tab and can be reactivated by selecting “Reactivate.” Only active approvals will show up under the Approval Process field drop-down list when approval is needed for a company.
- For one of our client companies in SN, we’ve added an additional External Location ID field when creating/updating a Location. This new External Location ID accepts alphanumeric values and will be used for the SN Workday integration.
- When adding a tracked worker, if the Classification is SOW or 1099 Contractor, the Phone Country Code was defaulted to the United States and could not be edited. This has been resolved. When adding a tracked worker, the user is now allowed to select the Phone Country Code when classification is not US Worker.
- For the POST third party system ids API route, we’ve resolved the issue of duplicate values. We’ve also updated our API documentation to specify that the third party system id value type is “string” and can support alphanumeric values.
- Instead of populating the worker’s full name as the signature on the offer letter, the signature will now be what the worker typed in when they accepted and signed the offer letter.
- When a tracked engagement is Remote, the Worksite Country value is now being saved when editing the tracked engagement.
- The TCW prescreen team will now receive the “Prescreen Initialization” email when a user resends a retracted offer. The TCW prescreen team will also receive an email when workers are added through the Onboarded Workers Bulk Import feature.
- On the Engagements page of the worker profile, the engagement Contacts section now shows the correct photos for the Reports To and Timecard Approver.
- The Notes to Worker field label is back with its tooltip on the Create Order & Send Offer form.