September 3, 2020
September 3, 2020
- StaffingNation now has an Actual End Date field for all worker engagements.
- Engagements with future “Last day worked” will only end in the system when day arrives.
- Company users can now update worker engagement details!
- The End Engagement form for tracked workers now has more information.
- The VMS Manger will receive an email notification when a Hiring Manager requests for a candidate interview.
- The VMS Manager will also receive an email notification when a VMS worker engagement ends.
- System Admins will no longer receive a “403 Forbidden Error” when visiting multiple company talent pool landing pages.
- The Form I-9 and instruction links have been updated.
- When company users made updates to engagements under the “Pending Recruiter” status, the changes did not update on the engagement pusher details. As a fix, we’ve disabled the edit engagement option for company users. Once the recruiter approves and the engagement status updates to “Invite Sent,” company users will have the ability to edit the engagement.
- If a talent is already part of a company’s talent pool and they are included on a talent pool bulk import for that same company, the system will now show an error message showing the talent already exists and you will need to update the spreadsheet before uploading.
- When selecting “Resend I-9 Section 2” to resend the I-9 link to a 3rd party verifier, the modal popup box will now auto-close after receiving a success message.
- When beta pool was released, the “Update Worker” option was removed. Users were unable to update worker personal information. Users can now update worker information by clicking on “Resend Offer” from the engagement pusher.
- There were issues with worker personal information being grayed out in some areas and editable in others. We have resolved the glitch and moving forward, users will only be able to update worker personal information from the “Resend Offer” button as mentioned above.
- On the Company Administration page, if Yes is selected for “Should the Pay Rate be visible on Job Descriptions?”, the Pay Rate field for pay ranges is grayed out when completing a Create and Send form for that company. This issue has been fixed, the Pay Rate field can now be edited.
- An issue with permissions for Latest Hires widget has been resolved. Moving forward, Hiring Managers will only have access to workers under the locations and departments they are assigned to across the system.
- Tracked workers that had a “Requesting” status on the engagement pusher were showing a “Completed” status on the Kendo grid. We have resolved this, all tracked worker statuses are now consistent all throughout the system.