April 14, 2020
April 14, 2020
StaffingNation would like to give a shout out to Steve for his tireless efforts in creating our release notes in the past. My name is Tim and I will be taking over creating StaffingNation’s release notes. This release is a great one! We have a ton of bug fixes and we are featuring our new Sterling integration! It’s been a long time coming but it’s finally here.
- Sterling Integration: Our wonderful pre-screening team has been ever working to keep up with all the work that comes their way. It’s time for some give back.
- In this release, we will be rolling out a phased approach for Sterling integration with StafﬁngNation. Several of the tasks that the pre-screening team does will happen with automated assistance. For the pre-screening team, this means less work setting up and communicating with Sterling. For everyone else, the main difference will be that the pre-screen status for employees and workers will be in real-time as soon as Sterling has updates. As this release is rather complicated, it will be rolled out over the next few weeks. Initially, we will simply load the framework and monitor the connections, and all companies will have the automated integration turned off. However, after the ﬁrst week, we will begin to turn on companies to observe the process. We will continue to add additional companies until we are fully engaged.
- SN-1163: Company admins need more permission when it comes to the company they work for.
- Company Admin can now add, update, delete, or assign permissions for locations and departments
- The primary account manager and CRA will be notified of any changes made to the company’s locations and departments. Big brother is watching.
- SN-1308: The pay rate change process will now allow StaffingNation to increase pay changes even when the effective date, is in the same pay period as today’s date.
- SN1307: When attempting bulk imports there was an error generated due to the custom date ﬁeld not importing correctly from the template. This has been corrected for this, and future imports.
- SN-1301: Bill Rate has 5 issues that have been reported and fixed. Drum roll, please!
- When selecting the VMS channel and then switching to a regular distribution channel the rate type did not change. This fix will allow the type to update automatically to the correct type.
- Even if a VMS manager has approved a candidate if their salary is higher than the offer’s pay rate range it will not allow you to extend an offer. We have removed this block to allow for people over the pay range to be submitted but only if pre-approved by the VMS manager.
- Fixed an issue where the message and proper approval process was failing when a rejected candidate is edited by a hiring manager and resubmitted with a higher bill rate than the set bill rate.
- You will now see the Markup Rate, and Bill Rate properly displayed when creating payrolling orders for companies with non-standard VMS rates.
- When vendors are submitting a candidate, they will now see that the max bill rate under the hourly bill rate matches the max bill rate on the order details.
- SN-1239: We had a few tickets come through where when users tried to update custom ﬁelds with predeﬁned values, it would not save the changes. This has been corrected and customizable boxes should now be fully… Customizable.
- SN-1264: When utilizing quick search features, and expanding it by pressing show all, it surprisingly did NOT always live up to its name and left out some records. This has been corrected.
- SN-1292: The art of perfection is something to always pursue. In the order pusher, the Candidate section was out of alignment. Victor gave it a tune-up.
- SN-1060: Vendors’ permissions were allowing them to modify HM/CMA approved engagement offers which are not part of the original intention. This has been limited to read-only.
- SN-1317: Fixed a date issue that would occur when accessing custom date fields on the company administration layer.