July 16, 2021
July 16, 2021
- Talent can now select the order of the links and media they want to showcase to hiring managers. Talent can drag and drop the cards to reorder them on their talent profile.
- The icons on the order creation forms have all been updated to the new gray style for a consistent look.
- When designing a new form, we’ve added Signature and Today’s Date to the available fields drop-down list to easily add the fields to the form, instead of manually creating a new field each time.
- On the Company Dashboard page, the Engagement Limits and Days Left Alert fields now have tooltips to help users configure their Anticipated End Date widget settings.
- We’ve added the Estimated Weekly Hours to our “GET engagements” API routes. The update has been added to our API documentation: https://api.staffingnation.com/help/documentation.
- When a user selects International Payrolling Order and completes the International Worker form, the Vendor field is now a required field and has a grayed out “TargetCW” value (since the international worker will be payrolled by TargetCW).
- The issues with our “POST engagements” API route have been resolved, the route is again functioning properly.
- When adding/editing/deleting documents on international quote orders, users will now receive the confirmation message at the top right-hand side of the page (instead of showing the message as part of the page) to confirm the update has been made.
- Instead of showing the Reports To phone number and email, the correct worker phone number and email are now displaying at the top of the End Engagement form.
- Company users should no longer see a clickable cursor on the right side of the Company Administration Approvals panel. In addition, approvals tied to closed orders can now be deactivated by internal users.