May 6, 2021
May 6, 2021
- Since the Tasks widget and the Anticipated End Date widget are the most important to company users based on client feedback, we’ve re-ordered the Dashboard widgets. The Tasks widget and the Anticipated End Date widget have moved up on the Company Dashboard page.
- When an order has been rejected, we are now showing the rejection comments on the order Activity feed and on the email sent to the user who created the order.
- We’ve received feedback that the Send Offer button on the Candidates tab of the order details page can create confusion. Users are unsure if they are sending a payrolled offer or a vendor-sourced offer when they click the button. To eliminate any confusion, we’ve updated the name from “Send Offer” to “Send Payrolled Offer.” For payrolled orders, users will see the Send Payrolled Offer button. For vendor-sourced orders, we’ve removed the Send Payrolled Offer button. Users can still send a payrolled offer from a vendor-sourced order by clicking on the ellipsis menu.
- On the Create Tracked Worker form, the vendors listed on the Vendor field drop-down list will no longer include “tracked vendor” wording on the vendor names.
- Client request for their company users:
– We’ve limited the tracked worker engagement statuses to just Employer Review, Engagement Active and Engagement Ended
– The “Vendor (Staffing Agency)” label has been updated to “Vendor (Consultant)” on the Create Tracked Worker form, Edit Tracked Engagement form and engagement pusher
– We’ve added a tooltip to the Order Name field on the Create Order form
– We’ve updated the tooltip to the International field on the Create Job Description form
- On the Create Order, Create Order & Send Offer and Send Offer forms, if the Onboarding Supervisor field is left empty, a red message will once again appear and the user will not be able to move forward.
- Moving forward, if there are no approved candidates, the Approved Candidate(s) task view will not be shown. If there are approved candidates, the count number indicated on the task view will match the number of orders shown on the Kendo grid.
- The vendor-sourced order creation is a 2-page form. The system will now check all required fields on page 1 have been completed before moving to page 2.