January 26, 2021
January 26, 2021
- When VMS is enabled for a company and managed internally, SN now supports multiple VMS Managers. All VMS Managers assigned to a company (max 5 VMS Managers) can approve VMS orders, approve candidate submittals, manage vendors assigned to an order and receive all email notifications. Any updates will be shown on the activity feed for full transparency.
- We’ve updated the message on the Track Worker form and International Worker form to clarify that worker onboarding may still need to occur outside of SN.
- We’ve automated the process of syncing the minimum wage table in our HRIS system to the minimum wage table in SN on a daily basis to capture any changes with minimum wage.
- When creating a job description for one of the companies in SN, only “Hourly Non-Exempt” and “Salary Exempt” will show up on the Pay Type drop-down list. Also, on the End Engagement form, only their company-specific deactivation reasons will show up when ending a worker engagement.
- We’ve added 2 additional columns on our HRIS export file: (1) Car_for_business column shows if the worker is required to drive a personal vehicle to perform their job duties (2) Elect_delivery column shows the worker’s response to the Electronic Delivery Disclosure and Consent form.
- Since Salary Non-Exempt jobs can pose a series of compliance issues, we are no longer showing job descriptions with a Salary Non-Exempt pay type on the Create Order and Create Order and Send forms. Job descriptions with a Salary Non-Exempt pay type will still show up when adding tracked workers. There will not be any changes for existing orders and engagements in the system with a Salary Non-Exempt pay type.
- Workers/talent can now complete their onboarding and talent profile using their mobile phones.
- Timecard Approver is now displaying on the Engagements page for bulk onboarded workers.
- When users accidentally end a worker’s engagement, Super Users can once again reopen those engagements.
- When searching for an order using the global search, the new order details page will now appear after clicking any order.
- We’ve updated the Worker ID values on the Electronic Consent Export to match the ID values shown on the Talent page.
- All Recruiters can now click on their candidate’s engagement to review the offer without receiving an error message.
- When creating a new job description from an “Existing Job Description,” the existing job titles for the company are again showing on the drop-down list.
- Talent can now click Add Description when completing their talent profile without receiving a server error message.
- When workers have several engagements with different job titles, ending an older engagement showed the worker’s latest job title on the End Engagement form. This has been resolved. Moving forward, when ending any engagement, the correct job title for that engagement will display on the End Engagement form.
- Users were receiving an error on the Pay Rate Adjustment form when order approval was turned on for the company. This has been fixed. Users can now adjust a worker’s rate by entering the new pay rate, effective date and clicking Send Offer.
- Moving forward, remote workers will again have 2 export files: one for their general information and one specifically for their remote location.
- The Engagement Summary is now displaying the correct Anticipated End Date.
- All tracked worker engagement status can now be updated to the different statuses.