December 22, 2020
December 22, 2020
- If a worker is required to drive their personal vehicle to perform their job duties, SN will now collect the worker’s auto insurance policy during onboarding.
- You can now enable engagement extension approval for a company in SN.
- TargetCW recruiters will now have System Admin access (in addition to their Recruiter access). They can easily switch between their 2 roles by clicking “Switch Role.”
- We’ve updated the SN export file for VMS workers.
- A job description’s Pay Type can no longer be edited because that job description is tied to existing orders and engagements. If a job description’s Pay Type needs to be updated, a new job description will have to be created to reflect the new Pay Type for future orders and engagements.
- We’ve made enhancements to the talent pusher.
- We’ve brought back the verified check for SN engagements on the talent pusher. Internal users will see the check mark for all engagements in SN. Company and vendor users will only see the check mark for engagements from their own company.
- We’ve enhanced the default company icon to a colorful one.
- We’ve removed the “Engagement Ended” label for past engagements on the talent pusher for all users.
- Since “Base + Commission” pay rates are always displayed as weekly amounts regardless of company pay frequency, we’ve updated the offer letter to state “a weekly amount of” before the pay rate to eliminate any confusion.
- All talent titles from previous and current work experiences are showing once again on the Talent page.
- Job descriptions with “Commission Only” pay type can now be approved.
- We’ve added additional validations when creating international VMS orders.
When users create, edit or approve an order:
– If the job description is International and the worksite is Onsite, only international locations can be selected
– If the job description is US and the worksite is Onsite, only US locations can be selected
– If the worksite is remote, all locations (whether international or US) can be selected
- Users are now able to edit all tracked engagements regardless of classification.
- Moving forward, when an existing worker receives another offer, goes through onboarding again and selects a different citizenship from their prior onboarding, their previous citizenship inputs (such as document type, document number, expiration date) will be cleared so the worker can enter their new citizenship information.
- For companies that have the Sterling integration enabled, when an offer is sent to a worker and background check is bypassed, the prescreen team will now receive the correct “Prescreen Opt-out requested for Worker” email notification from SN.
- If a Primary Contact is deactivated, we can now assign a new Primary Contact for that company.
- Some workers did not have an Electronic Consent Form in SN. We pulled a report of active workers who were missing a signed Electronic Consent Form and provided the list to our Operations team so we can retroactively send the form to those workers through another system.
- On the Create and Send form, if the worksite is Remote and a remote state is selected, the system is now checking the minimum wage based the remote state selected. If the remote state has additional remote county/city selection, minimum wage will be validated based on the remote county/city selected.
- A worker’s Anticipated End Date or End Date can no longer be set to a date prior to the Anticipated Start Date when sending/re-sending an offer, editing an engagement, adding a tracked worker, creating an order and ending an engagement. The system will display the error message once again.
- Bulk Update feature on the Engagements page is working again as long as the selected engagements have the same values for Company, Imported and Type.
- On the Edit Tracked Engagement form, the pay rate currency now matches the correct currency displayed on the engagement pusher based on the reporting location.
- The Order ID column is showing again if you select it as a column on the Engagements page.
- If a tracked worker approval process is set for a company, all tracked worker engagements for that company can now be approved regardless of classification and currency.
- Department, Reporting Location, Anticipated Start Date, Work Site, Onboarding Supervisor, Reports To and Timecard Approvers fields once again have asterisks on the Send Offer form to indicate they are required fields.
- For a company that has the Sterling integration enabled, if a worker engagement status updates to Completed but the worker still requires prescreen, the worker will now see the “Continue Background Check” link on their worker/talent dashboard to complete their prescreen.
- For a company with order approval turned on, when editing a worker’s engagement, the engagement activity feed was not showing the correct updates. This issue has been resolved, the activity feed now shows the correct engagement updates.
- Based on the feedback we’ve received from our SN User Acceptance Testing on collecting worker auto insurance policy, we’ve updated the field name to “Will the Worker drive a personal vehicle to perform job duties?” and we’ve added a tooltip for additional clarity.