March 15, 2021
March 15, 2021
- SN now calculates estimated spend on all order creation forms (Create Order, Create Order & Send Offer, Create Tracked Worker and Create International Quote). Estimated spend is calculated by taking the values from the Anticipated Start Date, Anticipated End Date, Estimated Weekly Hours and rate fields. Estimated spend = Number of weeks (Anticipated End Date – Anticipated Start Date/5 days per week) x Estimated Weekly Hours x Hourly Bill Rate. If the fields required to calculate estimated spend are not filled out, the system will show “Insufficient data.” Estimated spend is also displayed on the order details page and visible to users who have access to see financial information.
- We can now limit a Hiring Manager’s view to only show their direct reports. If a Hiring Manager’s visibility is set to “Only show direct reports,” they will only see order, engagement and talent information if they are the “Reports To” person within their assigned locations and departments. Note: If a Hiring Manager with restricted direct reports visibility is assigned as the Onboarding Supervisor for orders/engagements, this Hiring Manager will also have access to see those orders/engagements.
- We can now assign multiple Onboarding Supervisors (max 5) to manage orders and worker onboarding. All Onboarding Supervisors will receive existing email notifications regarding the order and all engagements associated with the order.
- When adding a tracked worker, “TargetCW” is no longer the default vendor. The Vendor field is now blank and users will be prompted to select the correct vendor from the drop-down list.
- Collecting worker auto insurance information is no longer systemwide. You can now turn it on/off at the company level.
- On the worker profile page, we’ve added a “Pending background check” message after the Start Date field to provide additional clarity that a worker’s start date is contingent upon background check clearance. Once the engagement status updates to Completed, the “Pending background check” message will disappear.
- We’ve updated all links attached to SN email templates to HTTPS for additional security. All previous http:// links will redirect to https://.
- The email notification sent to the Account Manager when a pay rate adjustment is pending approval now shows the currency of the current and proposed pay rate for clarity.
- When adjusting a tracked worker’s pay rate, the approval drop-down selection is now showing if order approval is turned on for a company.
- The Google map API is now working on the worker profile. Workers can search locations and select suggested result without receiving an error.
- When vendor users retract and resubmit candidates with a new pay rate, the updated pay rate is now showing on the candidate dashboard.
- Workers can now accept a job offer that has been retracted and resent.
- The pay rate adjustment approval process header text has been updated to include “Your company requires an approval for changes to the Pay Rate” for transparency.
- If the worksite is Remote, the Remote State value will no longer clear out after editing the engagement.
- When approvers click on the “Review Job Offer” button from the order approval email, they are now redirected to the correct order details page to approve the order.
- When a VMS Manager approves a candidate, the markup rate value will no longer update to 0%. The correct markup rate will be reflected on the candidate dashboard.